THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kronos



So I know I'm often remiss in posting in a timely fashion on this blog, normally 'cause I'm at my studio, drawing, drawing away. Really, though, with all the computer coloring I've been doing lately, I have absolutely no excuse (other than forgetfulness) to not post cool shtuff. Here's a panel of Zeus: Father of the Gods' big bad, Kronos, the titanic baby-eating embodiment of all-devouring time.

2 comments:

SiFraser said...

No bellybutton? Tsk...

George O'Connor said...

Titan's are born from the Earth. They think navels are for sissies.