THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Postscript to the No Love From Marvel

Readers of the first post in this series will recall that I was compelled to dig up my old mid-90's Marvel samples due to the fact that I was drawing a honking big whale monster in my new book Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess, and I remembered drawing a cool whale monster way back then. So, now, over ten years after I created it, Honking Big Whale Monster makes will make his publishing debut as Cetus, the sea monster whom Perseus rescues Andromeda from. A page from the big guy's debut below:

No comments: