THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Messin' 'round with a wacom tablet

Like the title says.



Could I have chosen a more yucky line color? That was a mistake-- I'm clicking on the wrong thing all over the place. It's a little trickier than I thought, but I'll get the hang of it. I became inspired after watching the multi-talented Mike Cavallaro use one at the Deep Six studio. Special thanks to Mr. Mariano Recalde for the loan until I can decide whether I can make this thing work well enough to justify buying myself one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey George! I finally found your blog; it's awesome to go and look at all the stuff you've been up to lately.

I've had a wacom tablet for about a year now; I love drawing on it, but if I used it all the time, it would mean I'd never come out of my basement... So I use it mostly for coloring. XD Hope you're having a fun time with it!

George O'Connor said...

Hey Logie!

Kind of embarrassing the picture I put up there-- that's after about 5 minutes of messing around. I've gotten better since then, and I am also planning to use the wacom primarily for coloring.

So how's things? Have you scanned your comic yet (hint hint)?