THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Come see me at the King Con Brooklyn!



I will be appearing on the Graphic NYC panel this Saturday, November 7th, at 3pm at the King Con Brooklyn in the Brooklyn Lyceum. Graphic NYC is a photographic project by messrs Seth Kushner (pictures) and Chris Irving (words) detailing our city's wonderful collection of comic artists. Joining me on the panel will be the lovely Christine Norrie, the legendary Peter Kuper and uber-talented studio-mate Beckminster Cloonan.

This is the first King Con so show some Brooklyn love and come on down! And in honor of what is surely my most-linkedy post ever, here is a photo of a dog dressed up as Wonder Woman.

No comments: