THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

...and that's when the C.H.U.D.s came at me



So, I don't know if this happens to anyone else out there, but from time to time I periodically get obsessed with a silly word or phrase, and start looking for excuses to use that word or phrase. Right now, I'm experiencing that feeling with the word C.H.U.D. WHy C.H.U.D.? I don't know. I'm pretty sure I've never seen even one tiny bit of either film (Betcha didn't know that there was a sequel, C.H.U.D. II: Bud the C.H.U.D. Seriously). It's just a fun word. Say it a few times, roll it around your tongue. Very satisfying to pronounce. C.H.U.D.,C.H.U.D., C.H.U.D. C.H.U.D. C.H.U.D. Practice calling your cat or loved ones C.H.U.D. See how nice that is?

It's things like this that made me realize I need to get out during the day more...

No comments: