THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Signing at Books of Wonder in NYC!



So, this Thursday, June 5th I believe, from 5 to 7 PM, I'll be signing at NYC's famed Books of Wonder in support of my newest picture book Uncle Bigfoot. I'll be joined at this event by Mr. Nick Bruel (seated to the right of me in the above photo) and our fellow BOW alums Jason Chin, Titus Thomas and honorary member Cricket Azima. There's going to be FREE refreshments courtesy of the Cupcake Cafe. Pretty much, it will be the coolest thing happening in New York this week. Yeah, you heard me.

Books of Wonder is at 18 West 18th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues, and can be reached at 212-989-3270.

Special thanks to Ms. Miriam Parnes who took the above photo at a previous signing. And you thought it was a picture from the future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thats me! my butt looks wide.