THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blush-worthy article on Comic Book Resources


Didn't I just say I normally don't link to reviews? Maybe I should give that practice up for the new year. Regardless, this article at Comic Book Resources, while it does say some very nice things about Ball-Peen Hammer is not really a review, per se, but a rather cool little piece about Adam and my thoughts on Ball-Peen, before veering off into Olympians territory. I humbly suggest you give it a read.

2 comments:

tim b said...

Betsy Bird also just gave this book some love in her Macmillan preview over on Fuse #8:

If you purchase nothing else from this list [wait as I cringe while all the other imprints throw rotten food in my general direction] this upcoming year there is ONE title I suspect you absolutely must buy.

Can't say fairer than that. Congratulations!

George O'Connor said...

Yeah, that's a real blusher. Thanks for the heads up, Tim.