THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ring The Bells! Ring The Bells!




Well, it took a while, but I finally finished Ball-Peen Hammer!! Hooray!

Ball-Peen Hammer is my new graphic novel, written by the talented Mr. Adam Rapp, and due to be published by First Second in Fall 2009. It's a dark, complex story, and I was working on it through some dark and complex real-world times, but I finally wrapped it up a week and change ago.

People will notice that my blog has been all sad and ignored lately, and the reason why is that I was finishing up this 130 page bad boy. Now that I'm done, it's time to start updating this site on a regular basis. I made a bunch of scans today to further that purpose, so enjoy the coming deluge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that! You're alive! =D Welcome back, George.

This looks awesome, I can't wait to see it in print. "The Man" get more and more epic everytime I see him; he's got giant bells now? SWEET.

Hey, just wondering, I sent you an email a few weeks ago about format and size for my comic pictures. Did you ever get that?