THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Christmas Carol warm up: Marley's Ghost

 "Tiny Tim" Hamilton chose today's warm-up topic as "A Christmas Carol". Here's my entry:











Speaking of Tim, it initially surprised me that, given his artistic proclivities, he did not choose to draw ol' Jacob Marley here himself. Seemed right up Tim's alley, subject-wise. About 30 seconds into drawing all those chains I realized why Hambone passed.

2 comments:

Jakob Dailes said...

Wow. Complete inacuracy. In the book he had a ponytail, gosh! ugh!
>:(
|:(
<:(
:|
:)
:D

George O'Connor said...

Ha! It's there-- it's just tucked away behind his head. All the chains must be covering it.