THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More NYC area Poseidon Appearances



I'm continuing to appear around town promoting my latest book, Poseidon: Earth Shaker.

 If you're going to be attending MoCCAfest this year, I'll be signing Poseidon and other volumes of Olympians at the FirstSecond booth at 11:30 on Saturday, April 6th. You can also catch me at the table for DaretoDraw from 1-2:30.

Later that day, I'll be celebrating the launch of Poseidon at the new Powerhouse books in Park Slope. That's Saturday, April 6th at 4 PM.

And I'll be part of a group show on April 20th at NYC's famed Books of Wonder .

Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

nick shakespeare said...

Brilliant! I'm such a fan! I can't wait to read about Artemis.

Again, I'm loving this so much!!!!!

Keep at it!