THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Friday, April 26, 2013

TOMORROW! Author Unlimited 3! EASILY the most exciting teen lit event on Long Island. Come meet Andrea Cremer, Adam Gidwitz, Jeff Hirsch, Tonya Hurley, Alaya Dawn Johnson, Joe Kelly, Robert Lipsythe, Barry Lyga, Patricia McCormick, Eliot Schrefer, Natalie Standiford and ME,  at St Joseph's College. More info here:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

George,
Here's the pie chart I was telling you about at Author's Unlimited. Thank you so much for being apart of such a wonderful day.
Christine

Unknown said...

Oops, I don't think I actually left the link, here it is:

http://magazinecollage.com/2013/03/01/the-pie-chart-of-perseus/