THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Facebook Author Page! New Twitter handle! Is it a new George?


I've been getting a lot of requests for a Facebook author page and I had never made one, but now THAT HAS CHANGED! If you're on Facebook and want to see lots of cool exclusive pictures and stuff, as well as keep up with my various news and appearances, or just want to tell me how stinky you thought my latest book was, here's where you can go: George O'Connors OFFICIAL Facebook Author page!!

I also have a new Twitter handle. Follow me if you prefer me in doses of 140 characters or less: Follow @GeorgetheMighty on Twitter

No comments: