THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Watch me talk comics on YouTube--- LIVE



I'm going to be a guest on the Comics Are Great podcast with the awesomely named Jerzy Drozd on Wednesday, April 16th at 12:30 pm. Now you might be saying-- since when does a podcast have a specific time? Well, Comics Are Great is streamed live over Youtube with real, moving images! You can also watch and/or listen after the fact if you're going to be otherwise occupied. But if you watch live, who knows, I might goof up something spectacularly. Don't you want to see that happen?

No comments: