THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Darna and he arch-nemesis, Valentina

Today's warm-up topic was "Darna", the so-called Filipino Wonder Woman.

I really didn't know much about Darna, so I had to google her. In an awful lot of the pictures that came she was standing next to an evil-looking Medusa lady. Further googling revealed the Medusa lady to be her arch-nemesis, Valentina, so I drew the two of them in mortal combat. Just can't resist drawing a snake-haired lady.

1 comment:

StevenW said...

I became slightly interested in Darna for the same reason as you, gotta love me some Gorgons.