THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hellboy go Boom!

Today's topic was Hellboy.

Mike Mignola is one of my favorite artists, the influence his work had had on mine is both significant and apparent. I love his character Hellboy, a character who was just created to be drawn in sharpies and papermates (as I've done here). I also love the way the character is written, especially his tendency to yell "boom" as he smacks things with his big right hand of doom. Fun stuff.


Got home, took one look at this, and realized that I absolutely must rotate the image like so:

No comments: