THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Friday, January 21, 2011

sexy Devil ladies are always, always fun to draw.

Today the topic for Drawbridge was "Diabla" which was chosen because "Diabla" was allegedly trending on Twitter, to which I wonder, why? I must have missed something big and diabolical in the world last night.

I drew my Diabla on a crowded subway into Manhattan. I'm sure I was viewed with pity/scorn/amusement by all who saw me. Kind of an embarrassing thing to be drawing in public, this, but not as bad as my toilet monster.

Got home and colored it as luridly as possible, like something you'd see on the side of a van or on the most dangerous ride at the mobile carnival.

No comments: