THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

So that's how he does it....

Another Tim Hamilton oddity today, with the topic of "Surrealist mathematical formula Skirball". Two stones with one bird today, as I never drew a picture for yesterday's Drawbridge topic "the Path", despite being the one who suggested it (well, my girlfriend did, but it's all the same...). There is no higher sin on Drawbridge than suggesting a topic and then not contributing a drawing-- thems folks are lower than a horse thief in those parts.

1 comment:

Maria Mercado said...

You crack me up every time.