THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Amazon widget is no more...

Eagle eyed readers of this blog will note that the "My Books" Amazon widget that listed my books that were available on Amazon, with links to buy them there, and which formerly resided on the right hand side of my page, is no more. For some time now it had been unable to retrieve information from Amazon due to some internal restructuring of the online shopping giant, so I deleted it.

My question is, to you savvy types who might see this, can anyone recommend a widget they're aware of that will replace my lost one? I 'd love to have a handy list of my published works and where to buy them, and would love even more not having to create something from scratch. Thanks in advance!

No comments: