THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Update! Yesterday's Parademon warm-up Coloured by Simon Fraser

Had to share this...


In comments section on this post on the Drawbridge blog Simon Fraser  suggested that this piece would look better in 'colour' (he's Scottish) and I invited him, or anyone, really, to color it in, because as noted above, I ain't got all day. So Simon colored, it took him 20 minutes, and I'm eating crow. It does look much better, and he even added more substantial Kirby Crackle. In my defense, I wouldn't have colored it so nicely :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

all i can say is WOW

George O'Connor said...

Thanks Maa! I owe it all to Simon, who colored it.