THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

warm up: #icantbreathe

Someone (I don't recall who) had the idea today for Drawbridge that we grab a top-trending topic from Twitter and do our daily warm up based on that. Well, nobody's done one yet, so I figured it was up to me to get this ball rolling. Perusing the day's tweets, I found #icantbreathe .


I call it "Hello Nurse". It's becoming a bit of a motif for me to draw warm-ups of pretty women smilingly dispatching their victims, as you can see right here. I guess I have a problem.

2 comments:

JP said...

LOL is this what you look for in a woman? Pretty and dangerous?

George O'Connor said...

A little more dangerous than I like, actually...