THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Monday, October 18, 2010

warm up: Shell Game

I took a break at the end of last week from posting my warm-ups, but I'm back, baybee! Newlywed Tim Hamilton chose today's topic of the old "shell game" and this was the first thing to pop in my head.


Please view this in tandem with my earlier Life Aquatic piece to get the full-on Mermaid experience, and witness how I'm apparently getting a head start on my dirty old man years.

2 comments:

JP said...

... THis warm up blog is turning into a mystical cretures playboy magazine lol jk. I like the art. You're drawings get better and better each warmup!

George O'Connor said...

That's it-- no more toplessness.

But thank you for the compliment ;)