THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Monday, April 14, 2008

George on the Leonard Lopate show! What next, a talking banana?

If you're sitting around the house this Thursday, April 17th, at around 1 pm, wondering what to do for some excitement now that another tax season has come and gone, well, have I got some plans for you. Tune your radio to either FM 93.9 or AM 820 to hear the dulcet, yet nasally tones of yours truly as I am a guest on the world-famous Leonard Lopate show! I'll be talking about my graphic novel Journey into Mohawk Country, and I'll be joined by Mr. Charles Gehring, the man who translated Harmen van den Boagaert's diary from the Dutch.  If you find yourself situated outside of the listening area, or are just wired at heart, the Leonard Lopate show can also be heard as an MP3 or streaming audio at wnyc.org

No comments: