THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Monday, April 7, 2008

The masses have spoken...

Well, if you can call 5 voters "the masses"... Anyway, in my poll to decide what to do about my old header image we had two votes for replacing replacing the old picture immediately, another two for artfully cropping the old picture to eliminate the, uh, disturbing element, and one for Eli Whitney (I confess, that last one was mine). So with a dead tie between the only real votes, I have decided to completely revamp the blog image and title, 'cause this  blog aint no democracy. Hope you dig it.

No comments: