THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Warm up: Dinosaurs!

I got to choose the topic for today's warm-up sketch, and in honor of Simon Fraser joining us yesterday (not to mention my own love for prehistoric beasties) I chose dinosaurs. Here's Simon Fraser's:



Fellow Hypothetical Islander Joe Infurnari entered the fray today with his frankly adorable Uniceralope.



The mighty Tim Hamilton drew his first with his morning coffee, before he even arrived at the studio...



Natalie Kim
, who unless I somehow missed her didn't even come in to the studio today proved herself a champ by warming up remotely with her insecure dino.



And finally mine, with my rare wide-screen Tritelevisitops.


Simon rightly asked me why my Tritelevisitops is so knock-kneed-- I didn't know at the time, but now I realize it's because prehistoric tv's were so damned heavy. The technology just wasn't really there yet, you know?

No comments: