THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN RETIRED. I'm still going to be keeping it up here, though-- there's some pretty cool old stuff on it. That said, if you want to keep up to date with me, please go to www.georgeoconnorbooks.com.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wonder Woo-man!



Here's my take on Wonder Woman, drawn up to be auctioned off as part of Wonder Woman day. If you like this, please remember to bid on it when it goes live-- proceeds go to a great cause.

This is actually my second take on her in recent days; please click here for a peek at my first one, or make-a the click-click here to see my compatriots in arms of Drawbridge studios draw their wondrous women.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I also draw but did not get to your level
Graphics very very very wonderful
And forward
Asian girl

George O'Connor said...

Thanks, Asian Girl!

Anonymous said...

Waiting for new works
Asian girl